Warranty Repair Service
A. After-Sales Service Policies
1. You can request Warranty Repair Service where:
- The product must not have been subjected to abnormal or unauthorized used, as intended by the manufacturer during the warranty period.
- No unauthorized disassembling, modification or installation has been performed on the product or a component.
- You provide a valid proof-of-purchase, receipt or order number (for ZHIYUN Direct Sales).
2. Warranty Repair Service will not be provided where:
- Crash, drop or fire damage caused by non-manufacturing factors.
- Damage caused by unauthorized modification, disassembly, or shell opening not in accordance with official instructions or manuals.
- Damage caused by improper installation and incorrect use or operation not in accordance with the official instructions or manuals.
- Damage caused by unauthorized circuit modification and mismatch or misuse of the battery or charger.
- Damage caused by a non-authorized service provider.
- Product labels, serial numbers, waterproof marks, etc. show signs of tampering or alteration.
B. Paid Repair Service
ZHIYUN provides our customers with an optional Paid Repair Service:
- For products that do not meet the conditions of our Warranty Service or which are not covered by the Consumer Guarantees.
- For the paid repair services we offer, you will be charged for inspection, labor, materials, tax, repair and delivery.
- For more than 15 days from can't confirm the maintenance plan, also not waived paid service, ZHIYUN will contact the customer return, freight will bear by the customer; if not contact customers, ZHIYUN will return to the mailing address, shipping costs will bear by the customer.